Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tutorial Twosday: Nesting

This weekend, Mr. Goodlaff and I solved the long-standing problem of having no dining room table, and just in time for Thanksgiving. Last night we sat down to dinner at our new table and as we set our plates down on the table top, we realized we are in need of place mats.  It's fun moving to a new place and figuring out what you need and how to make it your own. 

In that spirit, I offer two tutorials for those of us that need or want to feather our nests:

First up, this Measuring Spoon and Cup Organizer tutorial.  I don't know about you, but I hate having to dig around in a drawer to find the measuring tool I'm looking for.  This clever girl took paint sticks and made them amazing:


If I could put screws in our cabinets without it coming out of our security deposit, I totally would. 

I know it's a little late for this second one, but I'm gonna share it anyway. 

 Looking for some last minute Thanksgiving decor?  Look no further:


How smart is this?  She took amber glass bottles, made vinyl letters, added wheat and came up with awesome Thanksgiving decor.  Instead of the vinyl, you could easily trace letters and paint them instead.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment