Monday, December 30, 2013

2013: Year in Review

2013 was quite the year (though you wouldn't know it from the lack of posts on my blog).  Two weddings, a new house, a new cat, and so, so much more.  Since a picture is worth a thousand words--and I have 16--I'm recapping the year with my favorite photos.

Chinese New Year in Seattle's International District
 

Sister Goodlaff's Engagement Party


Andrew McMahon Concert
 

Our new house!
 

Our baby kitten, Penny.
 
 
Me, Sister Goodlaff, and Mama Goodlaff running the Disneyland 5K as
the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty...
 

and then playing in Disneyland later that day! (BTW, I made those shirts)
 

Sister Goodlaff got married!
 

I got in over my head with hexagons...
 

Did I mention we got a kitten?

Glassblowing with Mama and Daddy Goodlaff after Thanksgiving...
 

followed by family troll time!
 

Not such a baby anymore...


First Christmas in our new house, before and after
(my Sister-in-law, her fiancé, and their three kids came to stay)
 
 
And a few days later, my Sister-in-law got married!
 
 
Whew!  Here's hoping that 2014 will be just as good!
 
Happy New Year to all of you. 

1 comment:

  1. great pictures...hoping your 2014 is shaping up to be just as great!

    ReplyDelete