Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tutorial Twosday: Sweets

Is a sweet tooth genetic?  Daddy Goodlaff is practically the cookie monster, and I seem to have inherited the same sugar obsession. I have a terrible sweet tooth.  Really, it's just awful. 

I see the most amazing, delicious confections on Pinterest every day, and though I want to make all of them, I think that would be massively unwise and unhelpful given my current goal of running a half marathon in August.  Still, it doesn't mean that I can't look...

You want to know one of my biggest weaknesses?  Those damn Lofthouse cookies.  So soft, so fluffy--frosting, sprinkles, tastiness.  Oh man, I could eat a whole package.


Now, thanks to the Authentic Suburban Gourmet, I can make them in my own kitchen.  I'm pretty sure this could be a really, really bad idea...

Valentine's Day is barely over, St. Patrick's Day merely a blip on the radar, and the stores are full of Easter, Easter, Easter.  So, when this darling cupcake came across my feed, I had to pin it:


Just look at it!  Easter.  In a cupcake.  I kind of want to head in the kitchen right now and get started....

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment